Friday 3 July 2015

Some small synchronicities from 2013

Big, spectacular synchronicities – such as the encounter with Archbishop Trevor Huddleston for example - for some reason seem to be a thing of the past.

I have posted my best memories, but the record is not complete. I wish I had made notes of all of the small synchronicities that I experienced over the years but I didn’t, so some of them are probably gone forever. 

I have started to record on here any current interesting coincidences that occur in my life, just to keep a record.

I have just remembered a few synchronicities that occurred almost exactly two years ago. During 2013 I was doing a lot of research and posting the results on the David Icke forum as part of a huge dot-joining operation. While this was going on, I experienced some interesting small coincidences which are worth bringing together and posting on here. 



Cliff Richard
I was in the middle of investigating Cliff Richard when a promotional email suddenly arrived:

"Here’s a golden opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of wine and song (especially for Cliff Richard fans).

When Sir Cliff isn’t singing about Mistletoe and Wine and performing his way around the world, he produces his own wine at his vineyard in Portugal.

We have secured just 1000 of Cliff Richard’s Vida Nova Six cases... And best of all, inside 50 of these cases there will be a FREE pair of tickets to one of Cliff’s Midsummer Nights Still Reelin’ and A-Rockin UK concerts.”

This is the only time Cliff Richard has been mentioned in any email. I am not a fan and had never even thought about him before I learned that he was a person of interest to the forum.

Highgrove
I was just starting to investigate Highgrove House (Prince Charles's residence) for the first time when Classic FM played The Highgrove Suite, which was commissioned by Prince Charles. 

Mirfield
I started collecting references to the small, rather obscure Yorkshire town of Mirfield. I looked to see whether there was anything light and escapist on TV as I planned to take time out to watch something when I felt overwhelmed. I found that a Star Trek film starring Patrick Stewart was on, which was just the thing. After working on Mirfield for a while, I needed a rest so watched some of the film and Googled Patrick Stewart. I found that he is a Mirfield man!

McAlpine
I became immersed in collecting information about the McAlpine family, owners of a huge construction company founded by Sir Robert McAlpine. I found details of a Miss Garnett who married the 5th Baronet: she was brought up in Vancouver

There are so many McAlpines and people with similar names in the case that it all became a bit too much for me.

I went out because I couldn't take in any more information. My bus got stuck in a traffic jam and my mind immediately went back to the McAlpines, Garnetts etc. I came back to reality, and saw that I was next to a truck with ‘Sir Robert McAlpine’ on it; a big police van was next to it, behind which was a big white van and a smaller van with ‘Vancouver Cleaning’ on it. In front of them was a car whose number plate began with ‘33’ followed by a space.

Big white vans are featured on conspiracy theory websites along with black helicopters, and so is the number 33. The police were investigating allegations about a member of the McAlpine family at the time.

Darby O’Gill
I once saw a Disney film called Darby O’Gill and the Little People. I did not particularly like it; I soon forgot all about it.  I don’t remember ever hearing or seeing any references to it over the years, until one day in 2013 I noticed it in a TV programme guide. I vaguely remembered that it was good, colourful escape material and thought it would be ideal for giving me a rest from all the heavy stuff, so I took some time out to escape into the world of leprechauns. Shortly afterwards, someone mentioned this film on the forum, for the first, last and only time.

TV schedule over a few hours
On yet another busy morning in 2013, I checked the TV schedule for later in the day before immersing myself in research. I was hoping to find something that would make good escape material, a fantasy film perhaps, something that I could watch during a break in my investigations. 

I noticed that the TV menu included Cliff Richard’s Summer Holiday, Our Queen (in her Jubilee year) and a programme about the monarch butterfly.

All have significant associations with some of the most active topics on the forum: Cliff Richard and the Royal Family in connection with Jimmy Savile, and monarch butterflies in connection with mind control and programming.

I reported this on the forum, and got responses from two other members:

It is as though there is a conscious effort to selectively broadcast these programmes in defiant spite.”

As for the TV listings today, they really are rubbing our faces in it aren't they!”

All the minor coincidences and synchronicities described in this and previous articles may seem hardly worth mentioning when considered individually, but taken together they surely mean - something!